Ongoing Investment Management
Ongoing, Investment Management To Ensure Your Portfolio is Aligned With Your Most Valued Life Goals.
Do you find the investment world overwhelming and intimidating? Maybe you don’t have the time and would you rather focus on what you do best, enjoy your life, and hand this important task over to an experienced professional with a track record of success?
We provide low-cost, globally-diversified investment management services for clients in Colorado and other states in which we are registered or exempt from state registration. Traditionally, this service has only been available to high net worth business owners and families, but our commitment to continually adopt new technology allows us to bring institutional-caliber investment management to anyone regardless of investable assets or net worth.
Our investment management process adheres to Nobel Prize winning theory using passive and sometimes active-specialist managers, typically only utilized by large pension plans and other large entities. These disciplined investment strategies are time-tested (proven in good markets and bad) and utilize successful risk management techniques so you can sleep at night. Whether you are investing for college, retirement, the home or business of your dreams, we have you covered with a personalized investment portfolio.
What’s Included & How we’ll work together
- A disciplined process that is easy to understand and will keep you on track
- Proven risk management techniques
- Manager supervision – people, process, cost, taxes, and goals-based performance
- Tax efficient strategies
- Periodic balancing to maintain your risk mandate and take advantage of market changes
- Consolidated Performance & Tax Reporting
- All account types – Individual, Joint, IRA, Roth IRA, 401(k), 403(b), SEP, SIMPLE, UTMA/UGMA, Coverdell, Trusts
- Online account access incorporated into your own Personal Financial Website
- Regular reviews – at least annually, but often bi-annually or quarterly as needed
- Ongoing investment education and coaching – we spend a lot of time managing investor expectations and behaviors!
What Else Do You Need To Know?
- We’ll keep in touch regularly and meet by email, phone, Skype or Google Hangout, etc.
- We enjoy talking “shop” and sharing our experiences in the investment world – we love working with those who want to learn!
- Investing does not have to be complicated, nor should it deviate from certain core beliefs.
- Stock picking and market timing is futile – we act as an objective, independent, and trusted investment adviser
- There is no “magic bullet” investment strategy to beat markets consistently and predictably
- No one can promise investment returns. We focus on planning for – and achieving – all of your financial life goals regardless of market/economic conditions
- Financial advisor professionals should be as objective as possible and compensated accordingly. We are not compensated by any investment or insurance companies to “sell their stuff” like some other financial advisory firms
- Investment portfolios should be engineered to be broadly diversified, low cost & tax efficient, and custom tailored for each clients’ time horizon, financial & retirement goals, ability and need to take risk
- All clients should have a structured Investment Policy Statement detailing the investment management philosophy, tools, strategies, risk, and rebalancing procedures to increase consistency and improve clarity between advisor and client
- Investment costs/fees and taxes matter – the more you save, the more you keep!
- Liquidity is often king
Know exactly what you are paying without the fear of unknown costs or hidden agendas. We are paid by you and only you for objective investment management.
If you’re ready to take control of your investments, with a credentialed and experienced investment manager by your side, you can schedule an appointment today. If you’d like to chat first, we’d love to learn more about you and ensure we’re a good fit.
Level 5 Financial
102 S. Tejon Street, Suite 1100 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
1755 Telstar Drive, Suite 300 Colorado Springs, CO 80919