Why We Exist
We were founded upon the premise that quality, objective, and credentialed financial advice should be available to everyone regardless of financial status, age, investable assets, or station in life. Our mission is to empower clients, especially young(ish) professionals, families and business owners to achieve their most valued life goals through a dynamic and holistic financial planning process.
What We Strive For
Our vision is to enrich the lives of our clients, change the financial readiness of our country, and to have a positive impact on our community, profession and workplace.
What We Stand For
- We pledge to place our clients’ interests above all else. We are a fiduciary to you.
- We seek to instill peace of mind through the financial planning process and by providing unparalleled advice.
- We strive to communicate frequently and proactively in a manner that allows clients to understand their situation, our advice, and rationale behind our advice. We constantly explore and adopt new technology to foster collaboration and enhance the client experience.
- We seek to make our community a better place to live by maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards in conducting our business, running a “green”, ecofriendly business, and being active, individually and as a company, in community activities.
- We strive to improve our profession through conscientious and quality business practices, involvement in our professional societies and meetings, and an unmatched reputation for quality and professionalism among our peers.
Fiduciary Financial Advisors
Level 5 Financial is an independent financial planning, coaching, and investment management firm. We are not associated with a bank or brokerage firm and act as a fiduciary. As such, we put in writing that we honor our fiduciary obligations to you as our client first and foremost. We think this is important because, unfortunately, this is not consistent across the financial industry.
The Definition Of Fiduciary
Fi*du*ci*ar*y – A Financial advisor held to a Fiduciary Standard of care occupies a s position of special trust and confidence working with a client. As a Fiduciary, the financial advisor is required to act with undivided loyalty to the client. This includes full disclosure of how the financial advisor is to be compensated and any corresponding conflicts of interest.
We believe advisors must receive compensation only from their clients, must disclose any conflicts of interest, and must be loyal to the best interests of their clients.
- Compensation – Fiduciary Advisors are compensated solely by their clients, and do not receive outside inducements for recommending investments or financial products. This is the true meaning of being a “Fee-Only Advisor”.
- Loyalty – An advisor who is loyal to only his or her clients will not be swayed by outside forces or inducements to recommend investments or other products with higher commissions or payouts.
- Disclosure – People must understand how an advisor is compensated and whether or not any potential conflicts may have impeded an advisor’s ability to provide truly independent advice. Disclosure must be made before a client works with an advisor or implements any of his or her advice.
Level 5 Financial
2930 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Suite 304
Colorado Springs, CO 80918